The most common business loan product, a Chattel mortgage offers an instant way to reduce your GST obligations whilst maximising the amount you can claim on the car. What business couldn’t use a few extra dollars in their activity statement?
Chattel mortgages sound complicated, however, FaradayWest Finance can explain it all to you in a simple and easy to understand way.
Chattel Mortgages advantages include:
- Low establishment fees and monthly fees, no payout penalties
- Chattel Mortgage terms range from 1 to 5 years
- A tax deduction is available if used for business use
- Chattel Mortgage repayments are fixed for the term
- The Interest Rate is fixed for the term of the Chattel Mortgage agreement
- No GST is charged on the monthly Chattel Mortgage payment
- GST tax benefits to business registered to claim GST
Low doc loans can be achieved in most cases.
With access to Australia’s large panel of lenders that provide chattels, we can offer you, our client the best possible solution for your needs.
Enquire now to speak to your own personal Loan specialist immediately to discuss your needs (even if you have had trouble in the past).
Alternatively you can leave you can contact us or apply online